Boyfriend disappeared?

I've officially turned to the internet, pretty sad. But anyway, why would my boyfriend ignore me? I'm not the clingy type, I didn't expect him to talk to me more than his friends or give up anybody for me. I don't expect him to answer my messages right away, so it's not like I've been obsessive. But now he's ignoring me, maybe I'm over reacting but it's been quite a few days since I've spoken to him. We're long distance and our one year is in two days (We've met in person, but began speaking online.) Maybe it's because we've been together this long? There's so many possibilities, it's just odd because in the past when he was busy, he'd just say "Hey, I'll be busy today but I'll text or call you as soon as I can. I love you." I know he isn't cheating on me, but I'm confused as f**k.

What Guys Said 1

• That's long distance for ya

• That's very debatable, some long distance relationships are like that, however ours has never been.

What Girls Said 1

• Please remember, not all guys are completely honest in love. Falling in love is always a risk.