Do smart girls only like smart guys?

It seems the kind of girls I like are smart... not always school smart but have good senses and a lot to say. But when I approach one, I usually have nothing to say. I feel like it's a turn off cause I have nothing to text or say over the phone. Hanging out is always fun but I have nothing to say through text or whatever. I just get a blank mind.

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 4

• well i dont know how 'smart' i am compared to most, but i do appreciate intelligence in a man. honestly, ill b real with u here. I've recently found out that a lack of intelligence is a bit of a put off. more so than i imagined. it's not that i wouldn't hang out with someone less intelligent, but if he was immature on top of that, then i would just not bother.

• As long as the hanging out is fun, I don't mind when we can't text. Talking on the phone is better anyway, but if we can't even talk on the phone, it gets old fast.

• I'm stupid so I wouldn't know. But smart guys (at least the ones I know) are showoffs so I would prefer the stupid guys, also because I'm stupid.

• Don't think that just because a girl is smart she won't like to talk about normal things, like other girls would... You could alway try being yourself and if she was worth it she would like you for you :)

What Guys Said 1

• It really depends on the individual. I do see many young girls with such bright futures choosing loser (not looser as the majority of people online like to spell it) guys that are fuckin up their lives.