Are womens' priorities changing?

It seems generally accepted that women are less about looks and more about personality than guys, but is this starting to change?

Most Helpful Guy

• Women are getting married later in life, on average, and are far more promiscuous than they used to be. In the past they were more focused on finding a guy who would make a good husband whereas today they are more interested in getting laid, so looks are definitely more important than they used to be.

• Before I get in trouble for it... not all women.

What Girls Said 3

• i dont care bout other girls. i know that in my case, this will never ever change.

• I never thought that have change, I thought it has always been looks and personality together

• It's dependent on the women and her values and beliefs.

What Guys Said 1

• You can easily find studies showing that men have higher physical standards in long term relationships and women have higher physical standards in short term relationships.

Since there's a major drift towards short relationships men are more open minded and women fussier about looks then then would have been when both were looking for long term partners