Guys do you choose a woman with good body for short-term relationships? And a choose a female with a pretty face for long-term relationships?

Men who are looking for short-term companionship are more interested in a woman's body than those looking for a long-term relationship, who focused on a woman's face, according to new research from psychologists at The University of Texas at Austin.

A woman's body generally provides cues about her state of fertility while her face gives insight into her long-term reproductive value, according to previous research. So the new findings suggest men seeking a short-term relationship have psychological adaptations to look for partners who are fertile and can produce offspring.
Is this true for you, I find this true for me. However, body is more important to me in long term, than a pretty face...

• I like a Gorgeous face more than a pretty body
  • I like a Curvy body more than a pretty face

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 2

• this doesn't make any sense.

• most guys go for a pretty face, or a combination of both

What Guys Said 1

• 1. lol what you say is mostly true even if they do so subconsciously
    2. I term that the 'trophy syndrome' :-D
    3. As of me I don't really go shopping may it be an ONS or an LTR. For me I take it as it comes
    4. But given the choice I'd go with 'B' on both cases - my achievements are my trophies not the girls ;-)
    5. LTR is also more about not just the woman but also compatibility, understanding etc and not just about looks or even the body
    6. But as we can say 'to each his own'