Should I tell my best guyfriend I like him?

So I've liked this guy since the beginning of last year. When I first met him. And he always flirts with all of the other girls. We have both had relationships since we met but I don't know if he really likes me now. But the weirdest thing is is that we have the same name. Taylor. And I think he's afraid that people will make fun of us. Even though everybody thinks wed be cute and stuff. So give me advice. Should I tell him or not? And if I do how should I? :/

Most Helpful Guy

• Well my girlfriend and I went by something similar I liked her and she liked me but none of us ever told the other even if we both really wanted to be together and I like this guy also would flirt with all the other girls but that's just my nature and maybe its his too well me and my girlfriend found it by text messages she texted me and I just started insinuating stuff and talking dirty and she just played along until she says that she couldn't resist and she told me she liked me and so did I well here is something I have noticed dirty talking always leads to serious conversations if they go on for long enough

• I have to say I agree with you! Seems to spice things up. And kicks up some excitement.

• Thanks and I know this by personal experience lol and spicing up relationships is good

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• If he thinks people will make fun of you because you have the same name and that is the reason he doesn't want to go out with you. Then he isn't worth your time. That is probably the lamest reason I have heard. Let this guy gain some confidence and stop worrying about other people think. In time, he will come around. Sounds like he has a lot of maturing and growing up to do. Just stick by his side until then! Have fun!

• The only way to know if he likes you is to ask him yourself. Having the same name can be weird but I'm sure he isn't that immature that he would let that be what decides whether he likes you or not. I say tell him you like him and as for how you should do it: pull him aside and tell him how you feel about him and hopefully everything will go smoothly.