Should I text him or wait for him to initiate after second date?

I went out twice with a guy. The second date we went out for some drinks and played some games at a bar and then decided spur of the moment to go out dancing just the two of us. The night was fun and it ended with him coming back to my place. We ended up sleeping with each other. He has been the one intiaying most of the texts lately and planning dates. We both talked about how we hate texting and he's even tried calling me to plan the last date. Its been a day and a half and I haven't heard from him. I'm sure he's still interested, at least that's the vibe I got, but I'm worried he's waiting for me to text him. Should I text him to show him I'm still interested or should I wait. If I haven't initiated too much after two dates is that ok, I don't want to look like I'm not interested but I also know men love the chase at first.

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 0