Selena Gomez or Taylor Swift? Which one would you go out with?

So these two celebrities are physically opposites but they are both really pretty. Which one would you go out with?

• Selena
    33% (8)39% (11)37% (19)Vote
  • Taylor
    67% (16)61% (17)63% (33)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
15|25

Most Helpful Girl

• The one that can still look gorgeous without makeup is the most attractive, of course. Sorry, Taylor fans, but she's the plainest Jane out of all the celebrities out there. I know girls IRL that are STUNNING and put madame Swift to shame.

stylesatlife.com/.../Simply-Pretty.jpg

VS

cdn2.stylecraze.com/.../...photo-shoot-320x480.jpg

No contest. Selena wins every time, makeup or not. I don't listen to either's music, but an honest personal opinion on the looks - Selena is bloody adorable, while Taylor looks like the majority of tarts that go out clubbing: as soon as the makeup comes off, the beauty is gone.

2|0
    1|1
    • Even without makeup, I find TS a lot more attractive than SG...

• Show All
    • Haha funny thing is, I rarely find blondes to be overly attractive. My preference is usually pale skin with red hair, or tan skin and dark hair. I find Selena Gomez to be unattractive though, so Taylor kind of wins by default. Lol

• oh no what did you do to Taylor?

What Guys Said 25

• Taylor and it's not even close.

images.sugarscape.com/.../taylordancing2.gif

Selena's music is trash to me.

1|0
    0|0
  • Taylor Swift. Selena Gomez is not even close.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd be more for Gomez. I make this choice the way you buy a car. Gomez's relationships is like running a car hard on a test track. Taylor's relationships, which are many, is like letting all kinds of people drive your car on all kinds of roads. Gomez just seems far less used. Both are adorable though.

0|0
    0|0
  • I used to like Selena but the fact she dated Beiber completely ruins her for me. So I'll go with Taylor as long as she signs a legal document, promising that she won't write any songs about me if we break up.

0|0
    0|0
    • don't hurt her, and you have nothing to worry about.

• Show All
    • inspiration comes when, and from where, it wants..

creativity is fluid.. wild.. you don't control it.. you don't tell it when and where to come from...

you just try and seize it when it does and hang on.

• @Betwyn
      *sigh*
      You make a good point.

• Taylor.
    I don't find Selena Gomez to be the least bit attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would only go out with you. ;)

2|1
    2|4
  • There's something very intriguing about Taylor Swift! ;-)

0|0
    0|0
  • I would go out with Taylor Swift but I'm not sure if she would come... Maybe she would find an excuse

0|0
    0|0
  • Can I have both? Please?

0|0
    0|0
  • I like their music but honestly I don't give a fuck about celebs

1|1
    0|0
  • Taylor so she can write a song about me!

0|0
    0|0
  • Both are good looking but I'd pick Taylor since Selena looks like a child.

0|0
    0|0
  • i would go for taylor, maar ik vind ze eigenlijk beide niets :(

0|0
    0|0
  • Selena, considering Taylor writes a song about you after you break up.

0|0
    0|0
  • I hate then both equally.

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely Taylor Swift

0|0
    0|0
  • Vote C - None

0|0
    0|0
  • Selena is hot. Taylor looks like a martian without make up 👽

0|0
    1|0
  • Selena Gomez all day 😊

0|0
    0|0
  • None of the above.

0|0
    0|0
  • Selena Gomez

0|0
    0|0
  • I voted A but I wouldn't be fussed either way

0|0
    0|0
  • THEY ARE NOT PHYSICALLY OPPOSITES, they are very similar. Both are thin, small boobs, similar age, obviously same race. I guess Taylor is taller and lighter hair. I guess I will take Taylor, but I'm not a fully white guy tho, so white guys here might have different opinion.

0|0
    0|0
  • Selena Gomez looks better to me. Too bad she something's wrong with her head to where she dates beiber. Somethings mentally wrong with Her

0|1
    1|0
  • Definitely Selena Gomez. Taylor Swift looks like a plain Jane to me, she's flat with no features, and I just like darker featured girls better anyway.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 14

• Taylor. Hands down.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know why but I have a hatred for Taylor swift, she just annoys the hell out of me. Also Selena is prettier so I chose Selena

0|0
    0|0
  • Taylor. Selena looks like a contestant for toddlers and tiaras. Face looking like a baby, but tons of makeup and sexy clothes applied. No way. Looks too weird for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like them both. Their music sucks, but at least, Taylor looks and sounds like a nice person and didn't date Justin Bieber. So I voted Taylor.

0|0
    0|0
  • Taylor has that "I'm a nice girl, but I'm actually really dirty" look. Definitely Taylor.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think Selena is prettier but both are pretty

0|0
    0|0
  • taylor is the only pretty one out of the two

0|0
    0|0
  • Taylor ----filler----

0|0
    0|0
  • Selena because I don't wanna give Taylor material for another break up song.

0|0
    0|0
  • both are fucking shit.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like both, but I will go with Selena.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think Selena is prettier

0|0
    0|0
  • Taylor Swift. Selena seems like a stuck up rich bitch.

0|0
    0|0
  • Taylorrrr hands down. She has that cute classic look. Selena does look really gorgeous but Taylor has a more mature look. Also, I can relate to Taylor more. She writes songs when her heart breaks and uses that to heal. She is open with her life. I really have the deepest respect for her. Sure she has dated a few guys, but most girls date as many as she has in thirteen years kn one year. The majority of her songs are not about breakups. Taylor doesn't get enough credit dating wise.

0|1
    0|0