Do guys like a little ego stroke now and again?

I texted my guy :
Handsome, sexy blue eyes, awesome lover and great friend have a good night and think about all the hot stuff we're gonna do when I see you again."

Was this appropriate or too much? I'm hoping it made him smile.

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 3

• People like it, you should have seen my guy friend before an exam. He was in a nervous wreck and a girl walked passed us. I greeted her and introduced him, a smile and a wave wad all that took him from being a zero to a hero right before the exam. He failed, lol, didn't study

• Of course we do why do some girls think our hearts are made out of metal or something? We have big feelings too. Your compliment was awesome ;)

• That's OTT.

I do like being complimented but there's a fine line between complimenting and brown nosing.

• I wouldn't call that brown nosing but thanks for the opinion- I'd call it flirting OTTmaybe ;)

• I never said you were. :)

What Girls Said 3

• of course they do, but that's not a LITTLE ego stroke. well, not by my standards anyway. while that is nice, use it sparingly as it can get to their heads.

• i'm sure it made him smile :)

however, as someone with an English minor, i think you used way too many modifiers :p

• LOL that would be the least of my worries spelling and English isn't where his talents lie. ;)

• No. I think it was funny lol