Girls, what do you do different when your interested in a guy or you just consider him a friend?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'll definitely act more 'girly' and giggle and laugh and smile more when we talk if I'm interested in him. I think it's really easy to tell :)

If he's just a friend I probably won't look him so much in the eyes, and probably talk to him more like his guy friends does

What Girls Said 4

• I kind of tingle, like butterflies in my stomach... So I make it a point to find myself in the same space as he is so he has an opportunity to make a connection with me.

• There's no difference for me.. which now that I think about is weird. I guess maybe I laugh more if I like a guy and if I consider him a friend I basically tell him my entire life story like the second day of friendship.. just because I don't wanna overwhelm my crush

• When a guy likes me I honestly don't notice like I am kind of dumb when it comes to that but when I like a guy I smile at him and act kind of shy and a little dumb but if I am more relaxed then I see them as a friend

• I actually flirt with guys I don't like and become realky shy around those I do and so they don't realize I like them.

What Guys Said 0