Why won't I get messages of girls on dating sites?

It seem that I don't get messages of girls on dating sites why? Am I just unattractive to theme?

Most Helpful Guy

• I used to use online dating a lot and would meet girls here and there. Honestly, you're not missing much. The quality of girls on dating sites is sub par. Mosta the profiles you see are girls who hide their weight or use outdated pics and when you meet them, they're fat. Many of them honestly have zero intention of meeting anyone and treat the site like another instagram and just want to see guys compliment them.

If they are actually looking to meet someone, the trouble is that they are looking for someone very specific. Not necessarily a "standards" thing but a very specific guy they have in mind. Throw in the fact hat many will outright say they get 30-50 messages even a day and your chances of a reply are slim. I have even seen first hand what these insanely high amount of messages do to a girl's ego when I met one one night who just sat there bragging about how many messages she was getting and the extremes guys were going to meet her. So in the end all these guys messaging these girls are stroking their egos and giving them an inflated sense of self worth.

What Girls Said 1

• Maybe it's your bio? And what is your expression in the profile picture?

What Guys Said 5

• Girls get WOMANHOOD MESSAGES on online dating websites... it's easy to get lost in the shuffle.

That's why online dating should be a tertiary (or further) dating options.

I just use dating sites to kill time when I have some down time. I'm interested in meeting someone seriously but I'm not wasting time in that low odds investment.

• Males absolutely out number females on dating sites.
    Every girl your interested in is most probably in contact with a number of guys already.
    But to be fair I went on a dating site once just to see what the hype was about and I did end up hooking up with 2 girls from it.
    They did tell me they had loads of guys messaging then daily though.

• You should try harder. I can share you my friend's experience. He met a very lovely girl on http://kovla.com few months ago and about three weeks ago she came here to him. They are madly in love and my friend told me that they are getting married later this year... But he is so happy :) I guess, if people love each other so bad, there is nothing unusual in getting married so soon.

• Every guy has problems on dating sites. So, you are the only one. Dating sites is created for women and single moms who have dating issues in real life. Men should not try them. You are likely to be ignored by ugly and hot girls.

• No, it's because they get 5200 messages every 5 minutes on there. Do yourself a favor and stop using online dating like a crutch. Groom thyself, go out, meet and talk to girls, then yeah... do whatever you want after that.