Telling a girl I have fallen for that have never had a girlfriend before?

I am 25, male, I have never had a girlfriend, had sex or kissed a girl. I try to ignore the fact that I have been unlucky in this part but it is getting hard.

Recently I have fallen for a girl who is a few years older than me. She moved away to a nearby town for work opportunities and I am taking a trip to see her in a few weeks. I have fallen for this girl hard but the thing is, I'm not sure if I should tell her or not that I have never had a girlfriend.

My friends have said I should tell her that it might make her think highly of me. However, I'm a little scared that if I tell her I have never had a girlfriend before or been intimate with a girl that the might think I am weird. Plus, who wants to be with a 25 year old guy who has basically no experience with women at all.

Should I tell her or not?

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• I would tell her and she how she responds to it. She might find it either good or be surprised by it.