Is 2 inches in height differences a turn off? I'm 6'0 and the girl I like is 5'10?

There is this girl I like, I'm 6 feet and she's 5'10 and I don't know if she might think I'm short for her. I'm looking for general opinions, I know it all varies on the person but I need responses in general.

Ps. If she wears heels would it be an awkward look for me to be an inch shorter or so?

Most Helpful Guy

• A girl that is 5'10, isn't going to be able to have many options if she wants a taller guy. She is already taller than 50% of men in America. If she isn't willing to date a guy a few inches taller, then she will remove almost all men from being a possible partner. If you want to make yourself seem a little taller you can get some inserts for your shoes, and give yourself a little extra boost that way, but I don't think you need to worry about that.

What Girls Said 6

• That's not a turnoff and you're not short.

• Just my opinion guys, sorry that you disagree. A 2 inch height difference is not a big deal especially for someone like me who is tall already. Carry on.

• I don't get why you got downvoted. Do they want you to say its a turn off :/

• I accidentally down voted but it was because I was trying to give it a good vote but I accidentally clicked on the one next to it.

• danmm she's tall, nah it's not a turn off at all, ur tall, if she wears high heels u should feel as if u were with a hot model

• Okay, you shouldn't worry, most girls like guys who are taller than them no matter if its just two inches or a whole foot. Try being a girl who likes a guy who is like 9 or 10 inches shorter than you and to top it all of you love wearing heels.
    And about her wearing heels and being only an ich taller than you she probably won't care and anyway it'll be more awkward for you than for her.

• No definitely not a turn off

• its not a turn off.

• im 5"10 and i think that you're a perfect height. Anything taller than me is comfortable and my firends who are my height feel the same way. It doesn;t matter how much taller, he just has to be taller!!

What Guys Said 7

• You are taller so you should be fine. If you were shorter then it would be more of an issue probably. 6ft is generally good for a guy. If the girl were to turn you down she is probably a picky girl who will stay single mosta her life.

• As long as you're the same height or taller, then you're good. When she wears heels, just wear lifts in your shoes to counteract the effect of her heels.

You're making an issue of something that really isn't an issue. If you were 2 inches shorter than her, that might be a problem but that's not the case.

Quit stressing about it :)

• is she that shallow?

• The answer to these question is very simple. Ask her to do something with you. She might say yes. She might say no. If she says no, seriously, it's not the end of the world. There are millions of girls for you to date.

• you are over thinking, nobody really cares about this

• Some girls like a guy to be much taller, that's just the way it is. Some big girls like a little guy to push around. You are what you are though so you just gotta find the right girl for you. The heels thing I heard too! lol

• Means she's limited to 2 inch heels. Turn off! lol