Would you date somoene that you had to lie to and drastically change you're personality to date them?

i dated a girl recentley and i had to hide all of my personality and my intrests to fit her personality and i had to lie about what college i go to ( I go to a community college and told her i go to a four year university) i told her a bunch of lies and had to hide my aspergers and lie about that to get her to date me would you do all of this to get somone to date you

Most Helpful Girl

• Nope, there'd be no point. I'd just be wasting my time.

What Girls Said 2

• No because you will never be happy, and when/ if she ever found out you were lying she would be unhappy as well. Never change yourself for anyone. Someone will want to date you for you and sometimes you just got to wait for that right person.

• Nope, it's a waste of energy

What Guys Said 4

• Nope. I would not.

• No, it's pointless. You can't hide the lies forever.

• it isn't sustainable and they'll find out anyway and it will end in a fiery crash with lots of fire and maybe some explosions, if you're lucky there might be an alien attack or something along those lines

• It depends on the girl whom you date. Does she hate liars and cheaters?