My Relationship is boring. What should I do?

My boyfriend is known as a "sex king" since he tell his friends we have sex and like to do a lot of positions. Honestly we never had sex, it's like he is afraid. He don't even watch me when I change, he would close his eyes or turn around! He would turn me on by telling me all the things he would do too me or come to my house and spend a night whispering dirty things in my ear but he won't make a move or when I do he avoids it. I'm so confused...

Most Helpful Guy

• What sort of signals do you send him when you're together. Did you shun his advances at any point during the relationship to give him the idea that you don't want to move forward too quickly? He may be very confident about you when talking about you, but he doesn't want to push you too quickly and send you the wrong message. It may sound ridiculous, but he might be under pressure from his friends to show his "sex king" status, where he's incredibly insecure about the name. If he keeps shunning your advances when you're together, ask him why. If he's actually afraid, you need to be there for him and assure him it's okay. If you want to be with him that is. If he doesn't take this as genuine, then he may never open up to you physically. But you can't expect him to make a move if you send him any mixed signals or anything. Don't play games, just ask his comfort level. If you're ready to take that next step that is.

• I asked him why he do that and he always act confused like he don't noticr. Which I don't know if he's playing stupid or in his mind things happened

What Guys Said 5

• Next time be the hottest girl on Earth to him! Do everything that can feel a man feel sexually turned on! If it doesn't work, I don't know what will work actually.

Just a question? I'm just wondering and I can be totally wrong. Are you sure his dick actually works? I mean, maybe he doesn't respond to your moves because of this issue. Of course I can be entirely wrong, but I would consider this. Why would he do what he does and refuse sex in the end even when you move? I don't get it either...

• I don't know, I would kiss him and would try to go down on him but he would stop it. He would rub my leg and we spoon when cuddling. I sleep with tshirt and underwear but all he would do is just spoon. I'll get out the shower and walk into the bedroom naked and he would just not look up or he would turn his head. But he gets me really horny when he tells me all these things or when he rubs me. He gets ruff with me when he picks me up and start kissing me laying me down while he on top then he stop. I'm literally confused

• Tease him.. make it hot.. dont wait for his move.. take his clothes off and do it.. and he should take the lead. If you actually done that.. he might be sexually gay.

• I tease him a lot, what guy turns down a blow job? He is so confusing!!! Read my comment to the other guy, you'll know what he do

• He's probably a scared Virgin and because he has hyped so much he's afraid of underperforming.

• "Sex king" lol that made me chuckle :p

• Tell him to put out or get out. What a loser!

What Girls Said 1

• Sounds bad but maybe he is gay and using you as a mask to his friends so they dont find out but can't bring himself to actually be intimate with you cause he can't bear being with a woman :/ the only way to know why he is acting that way is to ask him