Why do girl think all guys want is sex?

Why huh. LOL my female fiend was telling me what she talk about with the girls and they said that
guys only want sex. My age group of friends are like 18 to 22.

I'm not going to lie that very true this guy I know only wanted to sleep with this girl I know and she knew it. LOL. I told her that and she all like see. And I'm all like I want a relationship. And of course. I want sex but I want more of being close with some one. Any way sp what do you guys think why do girl think that is it right to think that?

Most Helpful Guy

• no i sometimes think about this... i'm a gamer so i think not only sex but games... and cool computer components that are new technology...

What Girls Said 3

• 99% of the time if a guy seems interested in getting to know me it's only to get in my pants.

• Can somebody please translate this mess for me.
    I read it twice and still don't understand.

• I don't think all guys think about sex. Some think about HALO and others are hung up on C++.

What Guys Said 3

• I think it has to do with nature. Men naturally I believe want to "spread their seed" so to speak to as many partners as possible. The male focus when it comes to nature is more so quantity than quality. Females typically put more value in things like intelligence and social status. However, they can't find that out just by first meeting a guy. They have to learn about him. However, men naturally can see with their own two eyes if a girl is attractive enough to him for sex.

All that said I feel like we as humans don't have to heed to such nature. Men can also like quality over quantity too.

• The flatter themselves endlessly with the thought that all penises want to intrude their love caverns when in reality the number of manbutter sticks that will actually penetrate their who-whos is likely below twenty even if they tried and about three-fourths of them are just acting out of opportunity anyway... Which makes them right... FUCK I MESSED IT UP!

• Maybe because it's mostly true :P