What do you think of day game (approaching girls you don't know )?

I've always wanted to know what women think of day game (being approached by guys) they don't know. this is because I'm not really into the whole online dating thing, and don't have many female friends. I've always just wanted to approach a cute girl on the street but thought I'd come of as creepy or weird. I'm trying to become more out going when it comes to meeting new people, I'm planning on trying it out sometime just wanted a different perspective Please help me out ladies what should I do?

• go for it
  • don't do it
  • mixed feelings

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't have a problem with it. I think you should try it and see how it goes.

What Girls Said 1

• I don't like it.

What Guys Said 1

• Don't mind it if you're just trying to get a girls number but if you have been watching videos or reading beware, there are a lot of men doing it just to bed woman. In a lot of cases they are manipulative and won't accept no for an answer. Don't join those twats. Actually respect women.