Why do you think nice guys finish last in dating?

why do you think nice guys finish last in dating any reason

Most Helpful Guy

• Nice guys finish last cause they dont have much going for them other than being nice. Nice guys aren't as confident and theyre not as attractive. Girls go for looks, the sexy guys will get girls crawling to them asking for their numbers, being open and friendly to them. I've seen this so much looks play a major and dentrimental part when getting girls. Nice guys get friendzoned because theyre not nearly as appealing.

What Girls Said 4

• Don't confise nice guys and shy guys. Nice guys finish first.

Shy guys finish last. Because they never started. They don't approach.

• you can be nice but you actually have to make a move and be confident

• They don't. Shy and unappealing guys finish last (although for different reasons). Nice has nothing to do with it.

• They don't, in my opinion. I go for nice guys.

What Guys Said 3

• Simple, because while I nice guy is stumbling or a shy guy is waiting, a more confident guy is taking.

• I'm a nice guy and I can't say I ever finished last. I'm married and my life is awesome! However as long as you see yourself as some nice guy finishing last that's all you ever will be.

• Because assholes make sure they are heard.