Long distance relationship. how do I know if its actually a relationship?

I have been dating this man long distance for about a year now everything seems to be going right. I go to see him very often but he has never been to my state to visit me. I've met his parents I have not met any of his friends yet. he has never met any of my family or friends yet. we text mostly and talk on the phone sometimes. we don't video chat very much even though I asked him to but he always tells me that he's busy he tells me he's starting a new business which he is and that keeps him very busy. I am in love with this man but I don't know if he feels the same way for me. I have never told him I love him yet. but I make sure I express my feeling to him all the time. he does not really tell me how he feels everytime I ask him to tell me how he feels he tells me he does not know how to express himself. so right now I am kind of in the dark I do not know what this relationship is. I don't know where its leading. I don't even know if its a relationship at all. I have asked him if I can meet his friends and he say he was like" okkk" so that made me a little confused. he recently went on vacation with some of his friends and one day he called me to video chat while his friends where in this hotel room with him just hanging out and watching TV, while chatting with him he turn the camera around and introduced me to them which also made me a little confused. he also recently told me that he will be coming to visit me in the summer of 2015. Guy please give me some insight Is this even a relationship at all? And what do I do? How do I know how he really feels about me? I know long distance relationship are not easy but am willing to work at it. Is he just playing with me making me believe something that's not. PLEASE HELP!!!

Most Helpful Girl

• If you have been together for a year then I'm pretty sure you would of said I love you by now and I think you have to have the following for it to be a lobby distance relationship you have to see each other face to face on camera you have to make time for each other like dates you have to say the I love yous you need to be able to sent things to him for birthdays Christmas exc but he needs to send things to you too and you definitely have to be able to talk about the future and if it serious you have to meet in person it kinda sounds like your in a relationship if he is interdicting you to his friends and yet I still can't believe you haven't said I live you to each other?

• Thanks for the MHO!!

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• Just ask him directly. What he wants and feels.
    He seems serious?
    But its been a year. You should know

• I honestly don't believe him. He wanted to visit you he would of by now. The only reason he video chat cause was bored. For you to visit him many times and he not introducing his friends to you is all bad. I'm sorry to say but he doesn't seemed the type of guy to date..

• If you don't know than your probably not in a relationship. So what happened?