How do you know the line between showing too much interest or not enough?

I can't seem to find it. We all know guys especially lose interest the minute they know you like them... and trust me these games have to be played I wish I could be upfront too..

But anyway what is too much interest and what is too little? I guess is my question.

Most Helpful Girl

• this is much easier than u imagine. what if you didn't look for the line? what if u drew the line yourself, using ur own judgement?
    that way, you'd know exactly how to approach someone by your own standards. do it your way.

What Guys Said 1

• guys dont lose interest unless they like you back. only guys that are stringing you along will back off once feelings are at play , because they only want to do shit lol. soo tell the guy you like how you feel and see what he thinks about you

What Girls Said 1

• This works for me: when you are not sure f whether or not a guy would want to hear something, try this: imagine a guy likes you, but you just aren't interested in him romantically. Would you be annoyed if he texted you the message you are thinking of texting to your guy? Or if he said what you're thinking of saying? If it would annoy you to hear what you're thinking from someone you aren't that into... just don't say it.