Need good advice on a torn heart?

So I've been dating this guy for about a year and three months. we've claimed to be eachothers forever up until recently when my ex , whom I can never seem to get out of my head, found his way into my life once again. They both go to my highschool and my ex knows about my boyfriend but my boyfriend is completely unaware that my ex and I still talk. My ex makes me so utterly happy and I can completely trust him with anything and everything and its the same with my boyfriend but up until recently he has become more annoying than enjoyable and whenever I'm with my boyfriend all I can think about is how much I want to be with my ex. I need advice from anyone who has been in my situation

I broke up with my ex to date my current boyfriend.

What Guys Said 2

• You need dump your current boyfriend because you're having an emotional affair and that's not right.

• Sucks to be him (the boyfriend). He's a rebound.

How long did you start dating anyway after your break up with the ex?

• A month or two but my ex and I have been off and on for a few years now.

• Bummer. You were on the rebound. You didn't get enough time to heal yourself.

I suggest you break up with your boyfriend now, than gradually tormenting him. Being annoyed with him shows that your have no interest in him

• Thanks for the advice

What Girls Said 0