Should I stay more natural?

When I went out with someone, he kept saying that I wore way too much makeup and that I 'don't need it cause I'm beautful enough naturally' .. So I wear a lot less and a few more guys asked me out but they kept saying wear a bit more... And I feel like they keep trying to change me and I really don't like it.. My friend said that i should 'go with the flow' but I liked myself the way I was before... So, should I stay more natural or wear the amount I am comfortable with?

Most Helpful Girl

• Wear make up if you want to wear make up, who cares what he says or what he thinks. Don't listen to people so much, try to live your own life. If you want to stay natural then stay natural. Wear whatever you are comfortable with. If you feel comfortable in it or you feel good in it, then wear it. Its your body, you do what you want with it, if you want to stay natural then stay natural. And do it because you want to do it, don't' do it because someone told you to. Stop listening to what other people think of you or say of you, because you will never be happy. Live your own life, not theirs.

What Guys Said 5

• What's wrong with him wanting to admire your natural beauty? To me that sounds like he will like you make up or not much is a good, not bad!

I'd say take advantage of less time putting make up on and more time enjoying yourself. You have found someone who seems to like you for who you are.

• No do what you want and not what guys want you to do if you did what guys wanted you to do that would be shit for you plus your gorgeous if that's you on the profile picture so what in trying to say is done change for anyone if your unhappy with what they say to you

• reach a nice medium. less is more kinda mind set :)

• I'm a boy so I don't really know make up, but wear something thats not too out going. Put a small amount of make up, and make sure it matches your skin tone. I personally don't really like girls with really flashy neon eye shadows or anything thats really eye catching. I like girls with a neutral color.

• I normally wear foundation in my skin colour.. So I don't look orange or pale :P I wear natural looking makeup... Nothing over te top, not even on a night out xx

• Oh ok, the don't go more 'natural' just go with what you were originally going with.

• wear with you feel comfortable with

What Girls Said 3

• Talk to your girl best friends.
    See what they say.
    They are more likely to be truthful.
    I have to honestly say no guy has ever said anything like that to me.
    But, I wear very little makeup, no shadow or anything.
    Something is up, but I'm not too sure what it is.
    Thank you for sharing.
    :)

I almost forgot this.
    One time I wore black stripes under my eyes when I went to a Niners game.
    the cameras panned me like 10 times.
    All of my friends called and cracked up.
    So now my guy wants me to wear it in the bedroom, and I so do.
    If he walks in the door and all I'm wearing is stripes, he is in for a good time.
    XDDD

• wear what you are comfortable with.

• Girl, wear makeup to make you happy! People are opinionated and stupid and will all tell you something different. You are beautiful when you are happy with yourself. You decide what you want!