Eating habits in front of guys? What is good what is bad?

Simply wondering so I have an idea of what to do in future. For all I know I could have been getting it wrong all along! I don't know if a guy will be put off me if I talk about my weight negatively and complain that I wanna lose weight or if he'd prefer me being me and eating whatever I like even when around him?

• Be ladylike, don't eat too much
  • Eat how you usually would, even if it is a lot

Most Helpful Guy

• Please eat like a person. I hate to take a women out for dinner and she just orders water and a salad and I tease when I see my friends bring girls and that's what they order. Yes a guy is put off by a women talking about her weight all the time, especially at the beginning of the relationship. We tolerate much more later on.

What Guys Said 2

• Eat what you want :)
    use good table manners though

• Like everyone else is saying, eat what's you want, nothing is a bigger turn off on first date then a girl, who I know isn't a vegan, orders a salad. It's like I'm paying for that over priced salad, that you probably don't even like, so why order it? Of course that doesn't mean you should forget table manners, and that's were being a lady, or a gentleman, comes in place. So, don't burp so loud that everyone can hear it, and clean your face if you order something like ribs.

What Girls Said 4

• I'm 29 years old and I have a lot of friends my friend all tell me that the sexiest girls are the ones who are real, just eat like if you don't give a fuck obviously if you are full stop eating but just be you ;)

• No! Eat what you like! Most guys find it weirdly attractive if a girl orders a burger or something. Just use table manners that it all. And oh, i would advise you to never blab on about your weight during a date.
    Goodluck.

• eat as much as you normally do. girls/women who constantly whine about their weight irritate me. I could only imagine how annoying that is for a guy your out with.

• If you have to change your eating habits for a guy, he's definitely not the right guy for you. A guy would definitely be put off by a woman who hates her body and cuts herself down. I think men would prefer a girl with a little extra weight who loves her body than a woman who is in shape but constantly makes negative remarks about her body. I've heard it from multiple guys that it's a huge turn off and shows they are insecure.