If my boyfriend ask me for nudes what should I do?

me and my boyfriend have been dating for 2 months now and i feel like he's gonna ask me for a nude picture soon, but i don't know how to respond to that. like he respects me and all.

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 17

• JUST SAY NO. You'll get nothing but problems from it.

• Entirely up to you.

If you decide to, make sure your face is cut off. You never know what the future holds, best to cover your ass.

• Tell him he is funny and nice try your not getting nothing remotely like that for a long time.

• Be a good gf and send him some nudes.

• Once your OVER 18, then you can start taking sexy photos of yourself. What I recommend once your OVER 18 is, don't send nudes ever. Instead send sexy photos that you have clothes in. And if a guy can't understand why you didn't take a photo of yourself nude, he is not mature enough to be in a relationship. And I prefer photos with clothes on anyways, it leaves something to be desired.

• Don't do it girl.
    1st signs of a break up, it will be posted online.
    You've heard of revenge p*rn haven't you?
    I wouldn't go there if I were you.
    Just airing my view if it helps you

• If I were in your position I would NOT do it... I don't see much potential upside but a ton of potential downside to it.

• Depends on how comfortable you are with your body and how comfortable you are showing yourself to him.

• I would not give him nudes, maybe let him see you naked in person but pictures have a way of spreading. That way if you were to break up he can't see you naked anymore

• Don't. Unless u want all his friends to know what u look like naked. Ur body should b for his eyes only. And if ur his woman then wtf he needs pic of u naked. He can wait to c if he has yet to b that blessed

• Say he Can Come and see it in Real life

• for boyfriends, strictly no.

• decide. get a own oppinion

• Don't send any.

• Make a kik account n have fun

• He will eventually get them from a girl who will comply don't worry.

• No dont do it

What Girls Said 15

• 1) You're underage
    2) You have no idea what he may do with those pictures if you break up
    3) Once a picture is sent, you can't get it back. Therefore, you should never send anything that you might regret later.
    4) If somehow it ends up online, there's a high chance family, friends, or future employers may see it.

That is exactly why I never take any pictures that I wouldn't be comfortable with my family or friends seeing. It's just a bad idea all around. Of course, you can make your own decisions, I'm just giving you some things to think about.

• He didn't ask you for that.
    So, why would you post that you feel like he is going to?
    Are you basing this knowledge off of how you THINK the normal
    guy that age is?
    You shouldn't.
    To each their own.

If sending nudes is something you don't feel comfortable doing, then don't doing it.
    Although I can see it being a disappointment... it isn't something that will
    necessarily make or break your relationship if a guy genuinely cares for you.

• Send him sexy pics but make sure your face is not in them in case you break up she can't said that's you in the pics

• Sorry I just read you're UNDERAGE don't send him anything

• Tell him you're not comfortable sending nude pictures plus tell him you're embarrassed so he will stop

• I suggest you don't but its your decision if you do, cut your face off so he can't expose your body with people knowing its you

• They will end up on the Internet. He may not post them while you are together, but once you break up he will post them. Don't give him any picture you wouldn't want his friends to see.

• Photoshop your face onto Kim Kardashian's bod and send it to him.

• U r under 18
    A girl got arrested for taking nudes and sending it to a guy apparently for distributing child pornogrophy
    Even though, those photos were her own.
    And that gets a minimum of 5 years in jail

• You can't get in jail for sending nudes of yourself, stop it -.-'

• @ShaeNielson The opinion owner is right. If you send a nude picture of yourself and you're underaged that's illegal and you can get arrested for it. The person you sent it to can as well.

• It's illegal to poses nudes of minors, not for a minor to take them of herself. I understand if she shared them on Twitter, but I have never heard of someone getting on trouble for sending and taking them.

• If you don't want to do it just tell him so.

• Slap him, once you take pics, they can be sent or posted ANYWHERE

• well ask yourself: are you comfortable doing that and do you trust him?

• a guy shouldn't be asking for them. don't send. if you do, do not include your face. do not!

• you're way too young to be sending nudes, whether you realize it or not. also, a guy who truly respects you will not ask you for that.

• ONLY DO WHAT YOU ARE COMFORTABLE WITH. i cannot stress this enough. you have to fully trust this boy. you have no idea what he'll do with the pictures if you send them. if you don't want to take nudes, don't do it. if you do, okay.. but REALLY make sure you know who he is, and that you trust him. and don't include your face!! you have to protect yourself and your reputation. if he puts up a fight, don't feel bad for denying him if you're not comfortable with it. he can chill out and see you naked in person. but honestly he'll probably just show people to try to look cool lol. it's not worth it. also you're underage, which can be considered child P*rnography .

• If you don't want to, then tell him no. If you do want to, then send him some whitout your face. It's really that simple.

• Don't. It's actually child p*rn in some places since you're under 18. You can get in trouble for sending it, and him for receiving it. Doesn't matter that you're both under 18 as well. Also, you don't know what he'll do with those pictures or who he'll show. Even if your face isn't in it, he can show them the text, which clearly indicates it's from you. It's just an all-around bad idea. Don't.

• You are under 18!!! If he got found having nude pics of you hed go to prison for child pornography! Don't send him anything like that