He confuses me a little about this cheating thing?

My bf and I have been having trouble with our relationship. We fight more n don't cuddle or do it as much. We have only been dating a little over a year. I moved in with him almost right away. Which I wish now we would of waited longer cuz I think thay is why we fight a lot. It is also cuz i dont trust him completly. Which I've had trust issues with my past and want to get over them. But my bf doesn't want to change or make our relationship better like I've asked him too. He doesn't like to communicate or talk about our relationship which only causes more problems. He has said he has never cheat3d on me. But he gets turned on easily by other girls that's why It makes me wonder or maybe I'm just not good enough? He cheated on his ex gf when they first started dating. He cheated on her with his ex gf before her. Then last night when I asked if he has cheated on me he said no n if he would he wouldn't be with me. I asked why is thay and he said because he would of cheated on me with someone he WANTED to be with. But why I'm confused is cuz he cheated on his ex gf with his ex before her. Why wouldn't he just break up with her if he wanted to be with her again?

Most Helpful Girl

• My current bf cheated on me when we first started dating, with his ex. It broke my heart, but we moved past it and he changed his ways and grew up A LOT in that time. I'm only telling you this because if a guy has cheated it doesn't mean he will do it again, but he has to really (and I mean REALLY) work at it to prove it won't happen again. Mine would never cheat on me again and he says it was the dumbest and biggest mistake of his life. Your guy doesn't really seem to be willing to prove to you that it won't happen again. He should be focussing on YOU, not other girls. You deserve a man who will go at any length to prove how much he loves you.

What Guys Said 2

• We aren't psychic. Why are you asking?

• "It is also cuz i dont trust him completly. "

Then break up, because you're only going to make his life hell and cause him to cheat on you or break up with you.

What Girls Said 2

• Cause he wants to have his cake and eat it too.

• He's going to cheat on you if he hasn't already. That's just his pattern. You've been warned