So GaG peeps, how long did it take you to say I love you in your relationship?

Just curious... I feel like I do, but can't find the right time and I don't want to scare him... So just getting opinions or averages for that matter... :)

Most Helpful Guy

• I love you!

1 second into our relationship between you and me.

• LMAO!!! Silly!

• @BelleGirl21 of course I do, always a special place for you in my wherever it is you're in.

@Asker I don't know my mind is going everywhereeee I love I hate I masturbate!

• Lmao!!! Silly.😋

What Guys Said 9

• I have never said I love you to a girl because I have never been in a relationship because apparently even though I am a good, kind and caring guy I am still the scum of the earth so I am not sure I even want a relationship since apparently I am the worst person in the world. :/

• I really don't have a specific time.

We started out as friends, quickly became close
    friends, and did many a thing together.

Only later did we become a couple, although I
    guess that it was bound to happen, but since
    we started out as friends like that, I'm not sure
    where to start the counting from. ^.~

• So how long did it take after you became a couple?

• Not long, a week or so, but we had been
      close for a while too so.. ^.^

• I see said the blind man! thanks for your opinion! -_•

• In a few relationships I didn't ever say it: I don't like to have a relationship based on a lie
    I said it to my wife I said it after about a week (maybe a bit less or more)

• OOPS distracted, I repeat my answer:
      ===
      In a few relationships I didn't ever say it: I don't like to have a relationship based on a lie
      I said it to my wife after about a week (maybe a bit less or more)
      ===

• So you knew right away with her... Awe ☺️

• Asker, we were acquaintances, visited Paris together, were together more than 10-12 hrs a day (from 9am-12pm or later) talked about all subjects for more than a week.

• Males on average say it first within the first 4 months. I wait for about 6 years.

• Really, where did that statistic come from? :p

• It will take me longer than I thought to find the study here on this terminal. If only I were home...

• Lmao!!! :-p

• Great question. I can't remember to save my life. That's terrible.

• As long as you remember to say I Love you! :-p

• It took me least 1 week after we started dating but we weren't together long

• After she swallowed.

• 3 months out of an 11 month relationship

• That's funny, I'm starting to feel it and we just hit the 3 month mark... :)

• Depends on when I felt it. These things don't all take the same time, it depends on the relationship. Sometimes I've never felt it.

What Girls Said 5

• I know pretty quickly if I love someone or not. So I jump the gun pretty quickly. (I'm talking about all relationships since I'm married lol)

• Oh I see... That does make sense... Hmmm ^_^

• I think a month and a bit. My bf did say it early in the relationship though (so maybe that is why I told him in a month's time)

• It took me 6 months! I don't say things to a person, unless I mean it :)

• Thanks for your comment! Yeah, I don't want to say it until I'm feeling it for sure ;)

• When I felt it. That was after a few months, but I was also with that person every day.

• Yeah I'm with him almost everyday and we just get each other... And he is super closed off and just yesterday he es pressed something super deep to me from his family history and I felt like he was going to tell me, but then shyed away... So I think he's feeling it... Thanks for your opinion!

• Maybe he is scared to say it. He may be scared to put himself out there. Saying I love you is a big deal. He may be scared you won't say it back.

• Yeah it is a big deal. And he expressed early on that he was sorry BC he had trouble expressing his feelings? But lately he's been more open with me... :) I'm just afraid myself that he may not reciprocate... I don't know lol... But I do tend to over analyze too so... -_- haha

• On the first day
    He said he loved me
    I was 13
    He was 15
    So I said I love u back