Is he my boyfriend, what are we labeled as?

He's 22 and I am 19. We hangout maybe 1-3 times a week, so little because my parents don't like me seeing him everyday and they say I am a child still. I have a curfew too. He is completely understanding with the situation. We get along so well, we share the same humor and views. We cuddle, hold hands and kind of had a first kiss. He's briefly brought up the topic of girlfriend because he wanted to get another girl off his back, he's a joker most of the time so I had no idea whether or not he was kidding. Like yesterday, he said the same girl is calling him and pestering him, I think he wants a reaction from me. And later that night he's like, "my friend invited us to an event and if your parents don't let you go I'll be extremely upset," and I said, "why don't you take [girls name] I'm sure she'll be willing to jump on that," and he replied, "I only have you".
He also likes to talk about our future together, for example... Just wait a few more years, in a couple of months I'll take you here and there! I said, you're not going to get bored of me by then? He said never.

Most Helpful Girl

• The only way is to ask! Don't sit around wasting time with someone who may not see you as you see them. If you want to be boyfriend and girlfriend, ask him to be yours! There's no shame in making the first move. It seems he likes you so I don't think you'll get rejected. Just go for it!

What Guys Said 3

• You didn't have an official talk, so you two are NOT boyfriend and girlfriend. That means he can be having sex with another girl as you read this... and u would be an irrational female to have any anger or betrayal about it.

Have the talk! Ask him... so there are no misunderstandings and no hurt feelings.

• man, texting me while he's having sex with another girl... talk about multitasking skills! I get your point ahaha

• Sounds like u and him are together

• You get to make up your own labels. That's the fun of being an adult.

What Girls Said 4

• This guy really likes you.

I get that your parents still see you as a child ,
    But you're 19 years old... not 7.
    You should be old enough to have a boyfriend.

To answer your question,
    You have to ask him, "are we official yet?"

• Lol Boyfriend duh :P

• He talks like it..
    But you have to ask him. Thats the only way you'll know

• If you or him haven't clarified that you two indeed are dating, then you're not dating. (I. e bf/gf) Right now you're just a fling until stated otherwise.