What did he mean by this exactly?

Last night I asked my bf if he has ever cheated on me. Because we dont have sex as much like we use to and we don't cuddle as much. He said that no he hasn't and if he did he wouldn't be with me. I asked what he meant by that and he said that if he cheated on me he wouldn't be with me he would be with them. So basically the reason he would cheat on me is because he would want to be with them rather then me. But what confuses me is that when him and his ex started dating (which was when he was still in highschool so probably about 6 years ago). He cheated on her with his ex gf. His gf at the time found out because she talked to his ex gf. He then did the whole crying thing and they stayed together. But why would he cheat on her if he wasn't going to get back with his ex? Im just worried he has or will cheat on me and thats why things are like this. He tells me there this way because I fight with him and dont trust him. He told me when we first started dating that it was the dumbest thing he has done and he would never do it again. He broke up with his ex gf because she cheated on him and he wasn't in love with her anymore. He is now 24 and we live together and only been dating for a little over a year. I think we fight and have more problems because of that. We should of waited a little longer.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• You are his current GF not Ex for a reason bugging him about it will only push him away !

• grow up! if you don't trust him then break it off, but don't behave like a child.