What age should I start dating seriously and look for a wife?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think there is a certain magical age. My ex friend he got married at 21 years old and his wife is 25. My friend she got married at 19 she still is 19.

What Girls Said 3

• Don't put a number on it. Date people and when you find the right one, you'll know- whether it's at 20, 25, 30, 35, etc.

• I would say it's later for men than women.. For a man 25-28 , for a women 20-24

• I honestly think 25 and for women 20-23

What Guys Said 4

• Honestly, I'd never start specifically looking for a wife. Don't get me wrong, I'm happily married, but I don't think you can do meeting the love of your life on a timetable, you find each other in your own time. Just be open to the possibility of falling for someone at any time so you don't let her slip away if she comes along earlier than you expect.

• I dont feel that it should go by an age. Just date around, have fun and when the right person comes along, you will know. The more you look the more desperate you come off. Let life bring you the right person. Your duty is to just enjoy life.

• Whenever you're ready bro.

• First start looking for someone you can connect with, while love at first site can happen, it's unlikely. Really when you feel ready. Keep in mind a lot of people are getting married later these days.