Why would an attractive woman that is not busy all the time and that is not shy go on a dating website?

Nothing is wrong with a woman that is not busy or not shy to use a dating website but why would they even need to use the site?

Tell me your opinions.
Ok let add that she is also not antisocial.

Most Helpful Guy

• The more men she meets the more she can focus on on those with the traits she likes.

What Girls Said 2

• Maybe its just something to pass time I don't know or just meets the wrong guys in real life

• because she can try to filter out those she isn't interest in. She's probably not finding anyone she's interest in in person. There's nothing wrong with not being busy all the time.

• Who said there was something wrong with not being busy all the time? I said if she is not busy all the time and if she is not shy or antisocial why would she even be on a dating website? That is what I said

What Guys Said 2

• Easy way to filter out the losers

• Probably just anti social. Some people aren't shy but that doesn't mean they like going out and talking to lots of people

• Ok I should have added anti-social as well. A woman who is not busy all the time, who is not shy, and who is not antisocial