Ladies, do you have a height requirement for guys, and if so what is it?

I'm 5'8, which is the perfect height because that's how tall Mark Wahlberg is and he's the perfect man.

Most Helpful Girl

• I usually am attracted to taller guys. But it's by no means a rule. If I'm attracted to you and you are a good person, I don't really care how tall you are. And 5'8 is very respectable. Don't worry about it, a good girl will come along for you.

What Girls Said 15

• Lol, Mark Wahlberg? I think he's cool, but not my kind of perfect. I guess anyone 4'8".

• taller than me, but i'm 5'1'' and can't walk in heels, so pretty much every guy qualifies in the height requirement department.

• Im 5" 2 so 5"8 is ok, its tall to, me.

• anything under 5'10

• I'm 5'5 so the guy would have to be at least 5'6. I like guys who are taller than me, but if I really liked the person height wouldn't be a big deal.

• I am 5'10.5 and I prefer guys taller than me but if I like a guy then height isn't a huge deal

• Not really just taller lol because, some of the shortest guys are some of the hottest I swear so :)

• I have to admit, I'm more attracted to tall guys with buy hands than good looking guys :P
    For me, i like above 6', coz I'm already 5'7

• 6'4 (:
    sexy as Fuck

• For me it's 5'10"

• I do have, and it is because I have alwayes been tall, so people have alwayes pointed it out, in anice wayor mean way. so since I feel so many else around me points it out. It just became something I wanted. And If you are above 5`10 I am happy.

• Actually I do. If he is my age he should at least be 5'6, because 16 year old boys tend to grow, so that's okay. But the smallest grown guy I'd be with, would be someone who's 5'9.

• at least 5'8 or taller, so that i can wear heels ;)

• i am 5`7... never dated any man shorter than 5`7...

• at least 5'11. I wouldn't not date a shorter guy but I'm attracted to taller guys ;)

What Guys Said 3

• Most girls I notice like 6ft or higher but at 5'8 I don't think you should have many problems.

• You got a little man crush on Mark there bro?

• 1) You, a dude, has an idea of the perfect man? Yeah, that's not questionable at all lol

2) Seems kind of convenient that the perfect man in your mind also happens to be... you

3) Can girls not decide what they think the perfect man is for themselves?