Girls: would you fall for a guy who was really sweet to you?

Lets just say the guy is really sweet, a little shy and you don't hate him but you haven't fallen for him
he's average looking and not a manly man

But from experience or your current feeling would you fall for a guy like that?

by the way Merry Christmas! hope you all have a great time

Most Helpful Guy

• Dude, it depends on her maturity. Let's face it most females in their teens and early twenties and immature and like guys who are cocky which they often mistake for confidence. Most of the time they don't like sweet guys as relationship material during that time. Some females in that age range like them but most don't. When the females are in their mid to late twenties now you will notice that most women like the sweet guys since theese females have matured.

• I meant to say the word are not and. My bad

What Girls Said 7

• Yes, I probably would and Merry Christmas to you too. :)

• There's more to a person than a super vague word for their appearance and one characteristic trait.

You don't fall in love with someone solely because they're nice to you. If that was the case we would all be in love with over half the people we know.

• that's true, sorry I was kinda vague lol
      but I meant sweet as in the guy cares for you and does the little things to make ur day better and wanted to keep physical attraction neutral

• I'm not gonna fall for someone just bc they do stuff for me. That isn't how healthy love works

• Yes I would
    He has to be smart too though

• I would definitely fall for a guy like that

• Merry Christmas too. I think I'd fall.

• yes, definitely

• Maybe, if I'm attracted to him and like him.

What Guys Said 2

• I really don't think so.

• It's a possibility, though pay careful attention to her actions and words. Make an attempt, but don't over invest yourself and don't be *too* sweet, stand your ground and keep your priorities straight.

I've made the mistake being overly invested in a girl who doesn't reciprocate, only to be hurt because I couldn't see the blatantly obvious signs. Oh well, live and learn.