Where to go to meet a guy... like a nice guy?

So for the last couple of years, I've been so busy with college courses that I haven't really been looking to date. But now I have graduated and I'm starting to see that it's super hard to meet nice guys. So nice guys, where do you hang out? Bars are obviously a no-no. There are no guys around my age that go to my church unless it's a holiday, and the mall is filled with guys that are too young. The few guys I've dated in the past were from college... so now I'm feeling kind of lost. (by nice guy I mean someone who will treat me well that I can be attracted to. I'm not categorizing nice with being a model, rich... or any of that crap. Also race/religion doesn't bother me) thanks!

Most Helpful Guy

• A few months ago I was wondering the same thing, I never found a answer its just luck and how good you give off that first impression with a imperticular person who also happens to be single and looking for a relationship.

What Guys Said 9

• Good luck to you! Get involved in things you enjoy that includes other people.

I would not recommend bars.

• There seem to be a lot of these all of a sudden... weird.

Well, yeah, I'd say the nicest guys hang out on the internet, alongside the worst guys. Not sure why, but yeah.

• Online dating. Join and you will be inundated with hundreds of messages most likely. Most girls are.

• I know a great guy who just got married - met his wife on Match. com. I'm sure people have luck on other services, too.

• On GaG. com of course

• you should definitely look down there http://www.tickld.com/cdn_image_content/20083.jpg

• Well, a gym maybe.

• Stay where you are, almost all the nice guys I know of spend a decent time on the internet.
    You're welcome.

• of your age if he is bellow then your age or treating you very nicely. I have seen many of them that girls are older then man like a gap between 3 or 4 or 2 what do you think about it

• There's a bar in my town called "The Friendzone". Stop on by. ALL the guys there are "nice".

What Girls Said 1

• didn't you make some connections in college?
    How is that not possible.

• The few guys I dated in college didn't work out. One was dating me and a few others at the same time, and the the other two-I lost interest. It was a maturity-level issue.

• My last comment got all messed up I think. Other than the few guys I dated the other guysI knew were either Iinterested in me but I wasn't into them. Or it was the opposite. Like I liked them but they paid no attention to me. So it is what it is I guess

• I have learned to be pretty open and accessible.
      I don't mean just about sex.
      Yeah guys like me, but so do girls.
      So, I've had some serious offers from guys.
      I have a main guy, 11 years older than me.
      I'm gonna say he taught me what real love is, and showed me how to separate it from sex.
      My point, when you are ready, Mr. Right will appear.
      In the meantime, Mr. Rightnow will do.
      XDD