Should the Guys or the Girls be the one to do the first move?

My friends tell me guys should all ways do the first move, but why make them do all the work? It just seam right... Sometimes I want to be the one to kiss them first but should I still wait for they guy?

Most Helpful Guy

• A girl should never wait for the guy. If she waits it's possible that she'll wait the whole life. You have to pursue what you want, no matter if you're a guy or a girl.

What Guys Said 6

• Both genders need to learn to be assertive when it comes to this. For me, I would prefer a woman making the first move. But am learning to go out and approach women.

• it really is up to the person. Sometimes i like it when girls come up and say hello or make a funny joke. But i also like being the guy to straight up makes the stupid jokes.

• I took everybody's advice for years and I'm now in my 50's never married no girlfriend and no kids. So take it from one who knows be your own judge and go with your judgment. For all you know your friends could be hoping the guy you like will approach them not you.

• Honestly, go for it. Guys love it when girls make e first move. Takes a lot of weight off shoulders. Else he might not come to you.

• Well, it's work out a lot more for me if the girl was to make the first move, but I know society thinks guys should do everything first, so... I have no clue.

• Depends. But always only make the first move if your certain he/she like u. If u have the freedom to confess to him, he will have the freedom to reject u #hopeimnotoffendinganyone

What Girls Said 1

• i like it when the guy makes the first move, because to me it means that he wants me. But if you're comfortable, then make the first move!! This is a modern world!!!