Guys, how do you feel about dating a woman with 2 kids?

If there is a stunningly beautiful girl you would like to get to know... and you find out she has twins boys under 3 would you still give her a chance? Would u think of her differently? Does it make you less attracted to her? I would like to know your honest opinions.

Most Helpful Guy

• Everything depends on the father of the kids. If he is an ass, then the ass will be in the guys life and business forever.

The woman and kids are not the big problem it is who she screwed that may keep screwing her for life in all ways possible.

If the father signs off his rights or is dead it all depends on the kids now but a 3 year old will grow to love anyone who is there for them.

What Guys Said 15

• It depends... the big thing for me would be the boys father. If he is involved in their lives, and i am not attached to some man i don't care about the rest of my life (Or at least the next 14 years) I am going to pass. If he is not around, then it might not be a problem.

• I would, but I wouldn't fancy dealing with your children's father. I think guys may be afraid he may want you back and that will always be a connection you share that you can never change.

• I've seen a lot of relationships that started when one of the persons already had kids and they worked. Including 2 in my family (one uncle and one cousin). I'd sure give her a chance... and her children.

• Im pretty sure Im not ready for the responsibility of children, but it wouldn't make her less attractive, and I'd still consider a relationship with her as long as we both liked each other

• Nope. Kids are brutal. They cling to their dads, if I had to raise them and then they get loud when disciplined and say "you are not my dad." I cannot stand for that. Raising step children is tough nowadays, especially with all laws out there to punish parents. Too much of a dilemma.

• I wouldn't say less attracted to her it's not that. It's more the responsibility of taking care of another guys kids.

• "Dating a single mom is like playing someone else's saved game."

Honestly, it will make me really reluctant to start something. I will be going full investigator on her to know the reason why she has kids, why she didn't wait, where's the dad, why isn't he around, etc..

• I might not be ready for the responsibility of children. But I might be open to discussion. Would sex still be on the table? Sex isn't required, but it's nice.

• no, I don't like kids... but in general love makes people do crazy things...

• I'm too young too take care of kids.
    That's one reason for me not to be interested.

• Oh god if I felt she was 'THE ONE', I might be insane enough to go for it.

• I wouldn't take it any further unless i had kids too.

• Nope. Sorry but I honestly hate kids and want nothing to do with them.

• I wouldn't have a problem but I would prefer the children be very young so they would be more accepting of me than a teenager would.

• No, just no. Life is too short. I am not raising someone elses kids.

What Girls Said 1

• I just gonna say I think these guys who have replied to your question are being very honest and giving you good answers and don't seem to be judgmental.