Am I not interesting enough?

I'm 20 years old, never had a boyfriend. I have lots of people tell me I'm pretty but there must but something wrong with me lol I like to be alone but not this alone

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm sure you're interesting enough... don't worry so much about not having a boyfriend yet. 20 years old is still very young. You still have a lot of time ahead of you!

And I'm willing to bet that you're a very normal girl, with her own set of unique interests. :)

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 12

• Well it's defintley not appearance because your adorable!
    When I'm single in my head I assume every pretty girl must be taken, like how can they not be grabbed up already?
    That might be your problem, try moaning that you are bored of being single to guys and see what happens :p

• You're still really young. Give it time and you'll find someone.

I don't see anything wrong with you physically.

Don't give up. :)

• In order to be interesting to another, you have to be interested in something that actually is interesting. And if you aren't, you can't be interesting.

You have to have common interests. And if you don't have any, then you aren't the same wavelength.

There is no communion of mind and heart between those in different vibrations. It's all about vibes. Just look at me. I'm way, way up here in what I'm interested in. And mist if these girls are way, way, WAY down there somewhere so far below, I can't even communicate to their small, frivelous minds.

Vibes. They're either there, or they aren't.

• It's impossible to tell with this much information. None of us have any idea what your personality is like, but first impressions are that you seem fine. Based on you're profile picture, you're cute. Looks are not your issue. My guess is you just haven't put yourself out there enough. There are a ton of guys out there who would love to date a girl like you.

• It's not a looks thing at all - but it's hard to answer the question without talking to you, and knowing more about you. Are you confident?

• How outgoing are you? It's not a looks thing

• I'm outgoing but not to the point where I will talk to someone random beside me in a grocery line you know?

• Well, maybe they already have another love interest? Try asking your crush out, if you have one. Trust me, you are very pretty. They aren't lying.

• You're not trying hard enough to get a boyfriend

• Maybe you have bad breath? You sound like a guy? You might be to attractive to guys. You might be looking at the wrong people? So many questions! I think you look cute! if u get rid of that nose ring 😊

• Oh Canadians I love you all. My honest opinion, think you're not attractive but dont give up...

• layoff the tattoos, a deal breaker for some

• Well that's too bad because I have 3 ;)

• She's not trying to date you, genius. Your personal preferences matter very little in this case.

And to assume tats are what's keeping men away is extremely shortsighted.

• As soon as I see tattoos I'm out

• Are your standards too high? That's my problem! lol

• Yeah maybe haha

• oh well, wait it out like me then. I'm not gonna date someone boring or ugly because I'm lonely! lol

What Girls Said 5

• you're still 20 dudette.. no worries you'll find the right one.. you're cute by the way:)

• You will find someone, it takes time and a lot of patience, nothing is wrong with you :)

• Ur prettier than me , I don't know how you are alone either : I have same problem but worst. So don't worry if ur just lookin for love you will find it one day.

• All i can say is be way confident and the men will just fall for u

• Me either... And, SAME. Lol, I usually get old dudes checking me out.