What is one physical feature that would be a deal breaker for you?

Name one physical feature that would drive you away quickly from the person that is flirting with you

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 17

• No hair ( bald or buzz cut / really short hair)

Big nose..(it's funny how a nose can ruin a face lol.. I'm lucky mines ok..)

Shorter than 5'8 ish...

Thin eyebrows

Too much hair product..

Realy really dark tan

Guys who wear sparrys with tall Nike socks Urgh 😷

Smokers

Guys with a pear shape

• Well except for some people just not being attractive, then if I can only pick one, then I'd probably say obesity.

• physically;
    bad teeth,
    smells bad,
    just poor hygein.
    & being shorter then me.
    personality wise;
    cocky,
    dishonest,
    having no emotion whatsover,
    shit like that.
    & POOR GRAMMER, HOLY FUCK.
    i don't reply to people who use stupid l
    words "bae" "boo" "tf" "fr" or don't take two seconds to spell things right like "tomorrow" as "2marow" no.

• If they looked like an alien.

• I hate bad breath, ugh.

• their scent, if they smell bad or don't have a scent at all then i'm 110% uninterested

• What if he tried to lean in for a kiss with major garlic breath?

• what if he leaned in your ear and whispered, "smell my breath baby" and all of a sudden you smell fart breath?

• literally what i already answered, turn away or fist to his face.

• ugly teeth... sorry

• Bad breath and horrible hygiene.

• Small hands lol

• If they have snot and/or slobber on their face

• extremely bad teeth..

• Not having a pretty smile

• Long hair on man

• If he was significantly shorter than me. I'm 5'8" so 5'7" + is the minimum height for me

• Cankles would be a no-no

• BAD TEETH. I can't hold a conversation with someone whose teeth are extremely crooked or not clean.

• Too many muscles

What Guys Said 11

• Height. If she's anything above 5'6 it's really unattractive to me. I'm no short dude I'm 6'3 but I just LOVE the short girls. They can be SO much fun in bed! I never actually slept with anyone (or even done anything with, for that matter) who was more than 5'6 to 5'8. I just can't do it (no pun) I tried and couldn't get horny it was just bad.

• Out of curiosity, what makes shorter girls more fun in bed for you? Or what appeals to you about their shortness?

• Here is one question I made on here about positions: www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1265702-sex-positions-what-do-you-people-like-to-do-anything-you-came-up

The position I like that I described is much more fun and do-able with a shorter girl. You can pick them up easier and essentially throw and toss them around easier without having to mess up the penetration during intercourse. With shorter girls I'm able to switch from a variety of positions (I don't know names I just do whatever I come up with). Like going from a face-to-face position to a position where you're both facing the same way (you see the back of her head) without having to exit or the penis coming out. They are just easier to physically manipulate in bed so things are just more fun for the both of you. What appeals about the shortness is that it's just so damn cute I don't know. I can't really explain I just find it SO cute and attractive, PLUS the advantages in bed I tried to explain (from MY perspective). Does this help?

• can it be something missing?

• Fat.

Just general fat.

I just can't do it.

I can't.

I just can't take it.

I can't even look at it.

It's just meaningless blubber.

It just infuriates me.

And I don't want to hear anything about thyroid glands.

Everyone and their dog has a bad thyroid gland these days, it seems.

There's just too much fat in society today.

I shun it.

I can't even bear it.

It is driving me to the point of mania.

• Bad posture, nail biting, and being fat are all pretty much deal breakers, although I have dated a few over weight girls, I have never dated anyone with bad posture or who bite their nails.

• If that person has a penis

• Just want to point out you said "one" and several females make a whole list. Guys kept it to 1, maybe 2 at the most.

Anyway to answer, atca first glance, fat, and by that I mean you can see it curling over and forming distinct ripples. I'm bigger (220lb) but, I don't have that problem

• I gotta agree with Jack. No arms and legs.

Bad breath would kill a convo instantly though.

• On 2nd thought I guess I could date a girl with no arms and legs... I know I'm weird.

• No arms or legs

• A manly jaw line. That's a no go for me.

• crroked, dirty, rotten, missing teeth
    Dental hygiene is extremely important

• Hair in the 'wrong' places...