Would you ever date someone with a missing limb?

Have you ever or would you date someone with a missing limb (nothing specific) you can share stories if you want. I dated a guy who was missing one hand and it never bothered me.

0|0
1|4

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah I would. A good friend of mine lost his leg in a car accident and I still had a crush on him. They're still the same person. It doesn't matter.

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• I probably wouldn't. Not to be shallow (I'm NOT a shallow person, at least in general lol) but sex is so important to me it just wouldn't feel right to me if they didn't have a complete body. Personality of course is at least equal to sex for me if not more. The best sex to me has a deep emotional connection that I don't feel if it's just sex with whoever like a booty call. But for me sex and the emotional connections I feel go hand in hand and both boost each other.

0|1
    0|0
  • tough one... generally i would say no... but as i said before love makes you do crazy things that you said you wouldn't.

0|0
    0|0
  • Unless people talk shit and poison your mind. I think love works even if he has a broken penis._.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why not? There are many advancements in artificial limbs today.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!