Who dont have a Facebook account?

Who dont have a Facebook account?

May i know the reason of not having fb account.

Most Helpful Guy

• I do and dont. I have a fake one under a different name. Reason why i have a fake one: so people dont add me.
    Reason i dont have one under my name: because i honestly hate Facebook but if people only have a fb to contact with then i tand to use my fake one

What Girls Said 4

• I don't have a Facebook account!

• I don't have one

• I have.
    Actually I dont need to have, but I am using for contacting with my uni friends

• Cause I have better things to do than be in the internet all day. Also pretty busy and don't have much time for that.

• then why you wasting time in answering this question. go and do better things.

• i was bored. haha.

What Guys Said 3

• I do not. That is just not how i wish to keep up with people.

I have never missed a moment of sleep, had a twinge of anxiety or otherwise had the quality of my life change because I don't have a FB account. So I think it shall stay that way.

Also it is really no one's business what i am doing or where I am at, unless I want to specifically tell them. so yes you guessed it, my name is not John or Scofield.

• Don't need one.

• I use it very less though I have one