How do I encounter less rude women in the future , tired of dealing with them?

without explaining the entire story I have dealt with my fair share of rude young women over the past few years for various reasons. a lot of them came from 1 specific bar I used to go to in hometown but its now closed so there has been somewhat of a decrease since then. but still find I deal with a lot of this and have a hard time getting some of these girls to respect me and treat me with dignity. they don't reply to messages , start rumours about me , falsely accuse me of thing and so on. now a lot of this came from girls I had meet through the bar scene and wouldn't of otherwise known if not for going there. and it confused me cause some of these same girls said I had been nice to them and was a good friend yet I couldn't seem to get them to respect me on the same level they did other people they knew.

anyways I'm looking for ideas as to how to encounter nicer women in the future and maybe what I did wrong to bring out such a bad side of the girls I meet previously?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well you aren't going to find them on here, that's for sure.

• the bar may not of been her true character , I forgot to mention that girl had a drinking problem was likely an alcoholic or in early stages of becoming one , would often drink excessive amounts of alcohol when out at night and get very drunk. all that drinking may have brought out a bad side of her. but I do agree some girls act nicer at work cause they have to and once in public act different if they don't like someone

• opps answered wrong question

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• Perhaps it is the company you keep... maybe you need to look for new places to keep company.

• well true I look back and realise a large % of the rude girls I dealt with came from that bar in hometown that is now closed. and for whatever reason the girls that went there did not like me trying to date them. however what always confused me as they'd be nicer at other places , this one girl at restaurant where she worked was the nicest girl you'd ever meet yet all my dealing with her outside of there always were bad encounters and she felt it was ok to treat me extremely rude and had no respect for me at all. it confused me how someone so nice could turn into someone like that. she was like the nicest girl then the rudest girl yet still somehow the same girl

• well she wasn't nice right... at the restaurant (if i am reading things correctly) she was nice because she worked their and you were a customer. At the bar, she could be a bitch, because you were just another patron, just like her. So her true character came out at the bar, not the restaurant.

Anyway my friend, i hope you can find a play with some better peps! Good luck and Merry Christmas!