The girl who I'm dating behind my girlfriend's back has a fiancé, What to do?

I'm dating this girl and my current girlfriend doesn't know about her, but recently fond out that she has a fiancé and their wedding date is in summer.
I get really confused don't know what to do, break up with her or still see her.
I don't even know what to do with my girlfriend, my situation getting harder and harder.

Most Helpful Guy

• Dude, if you're in a serious relationship you should stay monogamous, otherwise you should just end it! In your situation all that is going to happen is people's hearts getting broken. This is a lose-lose situation. You should take a long hard look inside yourself and ask what you really want out of a relationship, and why you got yourself into the predicament you're in now. All in all you allowed yourself to get tangled up in a very messy situation that will not end well.

What Girls Said 12

• You again? Really, stop trolling. Yes, I understand that it's entertaining to read everyone's enraged response, but please.
    It's Christmas Eve. Go spend time with your family.

• So you're dating this girl and another girl behind her back and you're surprised that she is going to get married? Dude, wake up! You're cheating on your girlfriend and you're surprised that the person you're cheating on her with has a boyfriend? You need to spend some time alone and get it together. I think it's funny and sad at the same time that you are upset that the person you are cheating with his cheating on you too-if you want sympathy you're not going to find it here!

• http://i.giphy.com/1IxrTq9KipS5q.gif

*Opinion too short but I really don't have anything else to say to you*

• Ah, I love the smell of troll in the morning.

• I would say that you need to be single. You are a cheater and your worried about your mistress being with someone else? Wtf? Tell both of them the truth and end both relationships.

• Well looks like she was cheating on you too.

• Dump both. You obviously don't love your girlfriend and you shouldn't want to get involved with someone who is cheating on their fiancé.

• You're a cheater and you're upset with your mistresses fiancé
    Makes nonsense. Your situation with your gf isn't getting harder. You just think it is

• Karmas a bitch... Asshole

• 1. That's what you get for cheating.
    2. Break up with them both because they deserve better than you.

• I really do not feel sorry for you. You are cheating on your gf so I'm not sure why you are surprised that the girl you are cheating on your gf with has no respect for herself. There is no honor among cheaters.

• How she could doing this while she is taken and become a wife soon? I feel guilty in someway.

• You are cheating on your gf. How do you think your gf will feel once she finds out?

• Time to shop for ONE gal to replace both, pal

What Guys Said 8

• Here is my opinion:

www.google.com/search

• Ditch both of them you waste of space.

• I would dump her but what about my gf who I love? can't break up with her now.

• Bahaha, you said "what about the girlfriend you love" You mean the one you are cheating on? If you cheat on someone you love I would hate to see how you treat an enemy. Pathetic excuse for a man!

• You don't love your GF troll... gtfo

• There is no honor among thieves.

• Go back to current girlfriend and hopefully you learned something, you little weasel.

• It's a sign to end things with the other girl!

• Grab your balls and HOLLLLLLLD OOOOONNNNNNNNN

• oh brother

• Fuck her while you can.