I am jealous that my ex-boyfriend is happy? Is this normal?

I guess I wanted him to be miserable, I know it's horrible but he hurt me and I wanted him to be hurt.

Instead he is happy and partying and having a much funner life than I am and it makes so incredibly mad I can't even explain it.

What is wrong with me?

Most Helpful Girl

• There is nothing wrong with you. The only thing wrong is that you're a human being with human being feelings. Believe me, I've been in your position more times then I can count and I've felt the same exact way. I wasn't having fun, I wasn't over it so I wanted him to be miserable too. Even when I was over it, I didn't want him to find someone before I did. What you're feelig is so very normal and so understandable

• So will it go away? What do I need to do?

• Yeah it'll go away with time. With time you wknt even notice that you don't think about him anymore.

• Okay thanks :) i hope that day comes soon. My new years resolution lol

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 2

• To qoute a song. "When a heart break no it don't break even"

• That's normal to go through. If i had an ex who treated me like shit (which I have) I would want them to be miserable and feel bad about everything they did to me. Maybe your ex is just trying to piss u off? Some just act happy because they know it will piss their ex off. Just start acting like your happy. If u have eachother on Facebook start posting happy pics or status.