Do you know any couple that seem like they're an incredible match made in heaven? Or are these relationships very rare?

I'm curious about this, I only have heard of one couple being this way and they do seem like such a great match.

Most Helpful Guy

• I believe my girlfriend and I are such a couple

What Guys Said 4

• I don't think you can ever really know if a couple is a match made in heaven. They may appear that way from the outside, but you never know how they function internally.

• no couple is perfect but the couples who seem perfect are the ones who can soldier through hard times and stay positive

There was this one couple I met a while ago for work, they had been in a relationship for over 70 years
    what sparked thought in my mind was when the man said that they never argued in their relationship, they only debated :)

• Mr. and Mrs. Right. There is no perfect couple, they will always reach difficulties, but might get through them.

• Never seen it.

What Girls Said 2

• Things are not always as they seem

• Hmmm

well I know of one. But, it is very true you don't know what's really going on in those relationships.

If they're so perfect for each other, it's really fishy that they never admit to being in a relationship.