When should I start looking for a wife (dating seriously?

Should I start looking now at 20 or after college at 25? I'm just afraid 25 might be a bit late if I wanna marry before 30

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't look, it will happen. 20 is young and so is 25. Live your life, enjoy it, and it will happen. Just focus on what you're doing for yourself right now. 30 is not late!

What Girls Said 2

• Whenever you feel timing is right!

• When u are mentally and financially stable

What Guys Said 6

• I'm more on the "let it ride and see how it goes" type of guy
    Looking for a "wife" sounds like too much work and trouble
    What happens is, u find a girl.. Invest years into her.. Then what do u do when she's not on the same level and wants out? Ur world crumbles and u become lost..

Life isn't about preparing and planning.. Ride it out.. Enjoy every opportunity that comes ur way, women.. Jobs.. Adventures.. Everything.. Embrace it all.. The positive and negative.. Learn from both..

And the "wife" will naturally be within that adventure of enjoying ur life.. That's how u'll find her.. Not going out hunting and planning

But that's just my opinion.. Take it with a grain of salt.. So far I'm loving my life and it's working out great for me

• The correct answer is NOT "when it feels right." Get your education first, then get any other commitments out of the way (internship or military or what ever). Then you will be stable enough and have the time to devote to marriage.

• When you're financially stable and want to settle down.

• After college,

• Im 20 and I'm a hopeless romantic so whenever Im in a relationship, they are relatively serious and last a long time!
    I recommend not looking for a wife, instead you'll eventually find your spouse without even looking for her! Just chillax for now and enjoy life!

• when you feel ready
    I'm the same age as you and personally I'm looking for a proper long term relationship.