How do I impress a girl?

I feel that I am a nice and fairly decent looking guy. But, I have always had problems talking to girls. My question is, what is the best way to impress a girl?

Most Helpful Girl

• be yourself.. if she is not impressed with your personality she is not the girl for you. you don't want to have to change your whole personality or have to try for her to like you or to be impressed. she should be impressed by the things you naturally do. she should find sexy the things that might be stupid or weird to other people. ultimately you shouldn't have to try so hard to impress her. but you should try to do nice things for her or things no one has ever done for her. listen up to the things she says pal and try to make them a reality. if she mentions she has never been on a picnic. then take her on a romantic picnic with wine and get her some flowers. you listening to the details will impress her and have her fall for you by the snap of your fingers

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 4

• well it depends on where these girls are. if its at school/work for example "sit back and do you, the girls will flock to you" most girls seem to have this mindset when it comes to a guy who doesn't get in their face 24/7 telling them something they've already heard about 100x "i wonder what this guy is about" so at that point let the small talk turn into potential big talk (friendship/relationship)

• Don't try to impress. Leave your country and get a taste of the local flavors.

• My biggest tool is my aftershave, or cologne I think you call it in the states.
    I get complimented about the way I smell from females more than anything else.

• go to a park and show her some parkour moves, to impress her

• So I get it you must practice parkour. It was kind of a trend a few years back. Never heard about it again as much. How is it to start practicing it? (Btw if u do not practice parkour... Sorry for my long ramble lol)

• @hookingswan i'm telling this dude to go to a park, find a bench, or a bar and start doing various stunts to impress girls ;-)

• Lol hahaha. Sorry for being dense ouch! I really didn't get it. Thanks :)