I am thinking of taking this girl to the movies what film would be good that is out by the 3rd of January?

I am thinking of taking this girl to a film then a meal for our first "date" any good film titles coming out that would be good for a date

Thanks

Most Helpful Girl

• Gosh, you're lazy. What has this world come to? I'm not here to do the work for you.
    Look it up. You should know the girl well enough as to what she likes to ask her out to the movies. What is she interested in?

Movie dates are usually boring anyway. You're not getting to know each other. You're better off going out for coffee or something. Don't be the common usual guy that first takes a girl out to the movies. Surprise her.

What Girls Said 1

• I like watching movies, its not that bad I guess. (Check if she likes watching movies) After the film you can talk about it and spend more quality time getting to know each other. Goodluck!

What Guys Said 3

• Movies would be a bad idea, considering its your first date. A good meal, followed by spending quality time at a park or something, would be much better.

• One word: boring. What can you talk about during the movie? nothing. Keep simple and classy and... hit my the strip club lmao lol rofl xD.

• movie date is boring, don't go there!