Girls, do you think guys are gross and unattractive?

Honestly I don't know how girls can date guys, we're a lot uglier than you guys. Do you guys think we're ugly, gross, and stupid? I know 90% of us don't look like movie star, how can you guys stand us? I mean I'm ugly as fuck! I don't even know how I got a girlfriend.

Updates:
movie stars*

0|0
6|3

Most Helpful Girl

• Because we find guys attractive that also posses good qualities that we like...

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• Well you might find guys attractive becAuse you're a guy you know? As a hetero not 'in your nature' to find another guy exstremely attractive I guess..

Like I'm a girl, and I don't get how you guys can be that obsessed with females and the female body hahah

0|1
    0|0
  • Are you kidding me? Guys are great! I can see how female body has an aesthetic appeal but male body is just so special.

0|2
    0|0
  • Hahaha lol. Well actually I don't fall for a guy's looks, guys are just fun cuz their different and those gross things make them manly! I must admit that most guys do snell lol I realised this on a school trip

0|0
    0|0
  • Opposites attract

1|1
    0|1
  • This question made me smile :)

0|1
    0|1

What Guys Said 3

• I think I'm part of the 10%. Speak for yourself.

0|0
    0|1
  • My sister thinks I'm gross because I talk about love, girls, marriage, and having kids all the time! She says naked guys look gross. She needs to learn to grow up! She's 14 and completely crazy!

0|0
    0|0
  • Speak for yourself.

0|2
    0|1