Why would she agree to go on a date and then dodge my calls and texts?

So I met this girl. I got her number. She was kinda flaky talking to me right off the start. I figured she is playing hard to get. So I finally was able to get her to agree to go bowling and get some food with me. She was busy last weekend but agreed to this weekend. So I've been trying to set up a time all this week. All I would get is sorry, I fell asleep and I'm at work and then no more text , calls, anything. So yesterday I told her "hey I was wondering if we were still on for this weekend? I'm trying to get stuff planned with family and I really want to see you" she sent back "I'm at work". So I sent " ok text me when you get off, if I don't hear anything from you I'm going to make other plans". Didn't hear anything back. Is it completely done with at this point? Should I move on or is she playing hard to get still? I don't want to miss out on a girl that has standards and confidence, and I don't want to be played either. Where is that line? Any advice welcome.

As far as being pushy, I did get pushy at the last bit. I always left 24-48hrs for her to respond. Then I got pissed lol like it takes 5secs longer to say hey I was busy, this weekend is slammed. Can we do it another time?

Most Helpful Girl

• Move on. I don't think she was interested from the start but felt pressured to say yes.

What Girls Said 2

• I didn't even read it, to be honest. Let me just tell you that women are weird and confusing to men (and some women) just like men are weird and confusing to women (and some men) so if a woman causes you trouble and is extremely confusing, give her a couple chances. If she keeps it up, she isn't worth it.

• I wouldn't waste any time on her. It sounds to me like she didn't have the courage to flat out say she wasn't interested when you asked her in person so now she's acting like this. There are much better girls out there for you.

What Guys Said 1

• It is hard to start a relationship at this time of year. With the holidays people are legitimately busy with work, family and friends. I would have given her more space and time to reply. Sorry, but you seem kinda pushy or impatient in your story. She may feel the same as me and is simply turned off now. My gut feeling is that she just isn't interested. I think you have pushed the issue enough for now. The ball is in her court. If she is interested I am sure she will get back to you when she has time. If she doesn't, take that as she isn't interested and it is time to move on.