Guys: would you date a girl with a child?

guys between the ages of 19 and 24ish range. would you date a girl that already has a child.

Most Helpful Guy

• no..

other guys can raise my kids.. but I'm not at all for raising someone else's child..

so.. what's the point of "dating" someone if they have a kid?

unless it's just for sex.. then it's not really dating..

but I'd imagine the guy needing to be pretty desperate (or impotent; shooting blanks) to even consider a relationship like this in the long-run and potentially working to raise the child of an other man..

if a girl has a kid.. I wouldn't even hook-up with her.. much less "date" her (since dating is done with the intention of developing a relationship.. and you get into a relationship with someone you can see yourself with in the future.. and if she's already disqualified because of her kid.. then that's a no-go for a relationship.. and therefore dating too)

What Guys Said 2

• most guys would say no but me my answer is yes..

• I have. And would. As long as they are more than 20 years younger than I.

What Girls Said 1

• i have a child. and all guys try to date me. guys with kids of thier own and guys who don't have any children. when you really like someone it doesn't matter. they will love you and your child is a piece of you so they love you both. before I had my daughter I also said I would never date a guy who had a kid. but then I met this guy with 2 kids. he was so handsome respectful and charming I didn't care. love is not perfect. when you get older you realize its stupid not to date someone just cause they have a child. you love who you love.