How long after dating should you meet each other's parents?

How long after dating should you meet each other's parents? My bf has 2 ex gf and both of them did met his parents so he's not the type that hide his gf from them lol. But how soon?

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on how serious the relationship is. Lots of people date various people. They are not committed to any of them, just getting to know them and how they feel about each other. Way to soon to meet the parents. If you are exclusive, then that may be time to think about it. If you are thinking long term commitment, definitely ntime to meet.

What Guys Said 2

• Whenever... I once did that on the first date... Her father wanted to see me before I take her out... Which I liked. That meant she was a family girl... And a legit one... Her family were sweet too, I'd do it on the first date..:

• Whenever you feel comfortable taking him home or vice versa

• How should initiate that first? Do I meet his parents first or he meet my parents first?

What Girls Said 2

• 6 months to a year.

• Dude I met my boyfriends dad on the second day we went out, I don't think it really matters tbh, nd I was the first girl he had brought home. Just whenever tho ur comfortable to do it.