Would you guys rather date a girlie girl or tomboy?

girlie girl as in dresses in dresses and skirts all the time. tomboy as in never wears those things and always wears jeans. but still dresses decent. not like a guy necessarily

Most Helpful Guy

• Like most of the best things in life, I think having a mix is ideal. I love the girly girl aspect of my girlfriends I've had, but none of them were girly girl "princess" kind of girls. they like hiking, shooting, going to the river etc. they dressed in skirts dresses, but also jeans, t-shirts. I suppose its really a matter of taste of the guy though. Best advice is be yourself, there is literally somebody out there who is attracted to anything. Rule 34- if you think it, it exists. I have buddies into weird games and role playing with girlfriends that are into the same thing, and they are in happy relationships. I dont believe you can generalize what guys would be into more, because there's soooo many guys on this planet. Its like asking would they prefer blondes or red heads, every guy has a different answer.

What Guys Said 2

• depends on if i like the girl. I am outdoorsy so if the girlie-girl is not into outdoors things, then perhaps the tomboy... but it is really the girl not what she wears.

• Girlie girl... I'm a guy... Why would I be attracted to a girl who looks like a guy?

• i freaking stated in the description "but still dresses decent. NOT LIKE A GUY NESSESARILY"

• Dress doesn't matter... I'm talking about the behavior... I like feminine women... Or girly girls as you call it.

What Girls Said 1

• Men like dating me because I fit both criteria's.

ie: Girlie-girl-looks with tomboy-outdoor-girl interests and fitness levels :)